Monday, October 10, 2011
1/2 kl. Maya-maya
100 g. Dole Tomato Sauce
1 carrot cut into strips
1 green bell pepper cut into strips
ginger cut into strip
3/4 cup water
1 tbs. sugar
salt & pepper
1. Rub the fish with salt and fry over high heat until it turns golden brown. Let it rest on paper towels to remove excess grease.
2. Saute ginger, garlic and onion. Add tomato sauce, water, salt, sugar and pepper.
3. When the mixture boil, add carrots and green bell pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add the fried fish and bring to a boil then turn off the stove.
5. Serve hot and enjoy eating!
Kindly "LIKE" my entry at Dole PH. Click here to view my entry, thank you so much!
Sunday, October 9, 2011
4 pcs. Gardenia Pandesal, cut into small pieces
2 cups milk
2 teaspoons cinnamon
¼ cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup brown sugar
¼ cup raisins¼ cup cashew nuts
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In medium saucepan heat milk over medium heat . Add butter, stirring until butter is melted. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Combine sugar, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 1 minute. Slowly add milk mixture.
4. Place bread in a lightly greased baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with raisins and cashew nuts. Pour batter on top of bread.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until set. Serve warm.
Preparation and cooking time: 60 mins.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Like Nilo Pillow on Facebook and be a part of his adventures ♥♥♥
Sunday, September 4, 2011
A simple DIY nail art that can add a twist to your manicure.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
PinoyRecipe.net will be giving away an Apple Ipod Shuffle and PinoyRecipe.net’s T-Shirts to lucky Pinoy Recipe Readers sponsored by MySaladRecipe.com – Best Salad Recipes!
Contest is Open Worldwide, it starts on July 17 and ends on Ausgust 31, 2011.
The prizes are:
- 1st Prize: (1 unit) Apple Ipod Shuffle
- 2nd Prize: P 1,000 Cash or US$25 amazon Gift Card
- Consolation Prize: 5 pieces PinoyRecipe T-Shirts to 5 PinoyRecipe.net’s readers.
To join click here.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Thank you Mister Donut for my P2,500 worth of Gift Certificate. I will definitely share this blessings with my family and friends!
Don't forget to visit and like their Facebook Fan Page!
Friday, April 29, 2011
1. Mhina - Contour GC worth P500. PM me your full name, contact # and address so I can ship to you your prize.
2. Tere - P50 load. PM me your cellphone number.
3. Gladys - P50 load. PM me your cellphone number.
Thanks to all who joined.
Monday, April 18, 2011
one (1) winner of Contours GC
two (2) winners of P50 load
Comment and like = 1 raffle entry.
Follow my blog = 1 raffle entry.
Follow Pinayhousewife blog = 1 raffle entry.
Contest is until April 27, 2011. Winners will be announce on April 28, 2011
Monday, March 7, 2011
1 kilo chicken, cut into piece
6 tablespoons of soy sauce
4 tbsp of vinegar
2 tbsp of salt
1 tbsp pepper
2 tbsp of sugar
2 tbsp of cooking oil
6 tbsp of teriyaki sauce
1-2 tbsp of sesame seeds
If at all possible, do not use chicken that has been frozen. Freezing forces moisture from the tissues. When the bird is thawed, all that moisture ends up down the drain, leaving a dry and tasteless chicken.
1. In a bowl, mix the chicken with the soy sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar
2. Marinate for at least 30 minutes
3. In a wok or pan, boil the mixture and let simmer until chicken is tender and the sauce thickens
4.Add cooking oil and teriyaki sauce. Let simmer for another 5 minutes
5. Garnish with sesame seeds
6. Serve hot with steamed rice
This is my entry at BOB's Banquet contest, Visit and Like their Facebook Fan Page now!
BOB's Banquet offers an array of simple and mostly requested party dishes arranged in a tastefully elegant buffet set-up at a minimal cost.
BOB's Buffet primarily caters to intimate parties with a minimum of 30 guests. They are located at Marikina, Philippines
They have the most up-to-date, most affordable and the most complete widest range of fashionable Asian apparels. The online shop is located at Quezon City, Philippines and it was officially opened on October 17, 2007. It is owned by Carizza Chua
Monday, January 17, 2011
Don't look back at all those times you failed -
They are in the past
And can not be changed.
Don't look back on the painful losses -
They were not meant to be anyway.
Don't look back and cry over lost time -
For you are just wasting more time
and contradicting yourself.
Don't look back on everything you didn't get -
Focus on what you have
And how blessed you are to have them.
Don't look back and regret falling in love -
You enjoyed it while it lasted.
Shine on and don't look back.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Join now for this HD Movie screening of Benjamin Button with your complimentary massage, snacks and giveaways this Wednesday, Jan 19, 2011 at 6pm.
They will pick 20 people to join at this very EXCLUSIVE and luxurious and relaxing event.
Please do stay tuned to Vince Golangco, Flair Candy and When In Manila.com for bigger events in the future.