ref link

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mister Donut Name That Icon Contest!

April 29, 2011 is one happy afternoon in my life because I won in Mister Donut Name that Icon Contest . Honestly, I didn't expect to win because everyday there's a lot of entry posted on their facebook fan page wall. But I did, I was overwhelmed when I saw on my news feed their announcement of winners and I am one of the lucky winners. The winner will receive P5,000 worth of Mister Donut Gift Certificate but since they chose 2 winners, we have to share the P5,000 GC.


Thank you Mister Donut for my P2,500 worth of Gift Certificate. I will definitely share this blessings with my family and friends!






Don't forget to visit and like their Facebook Fan Page!

2 comments:

  1. congrats sis follow nmn po ako ng blog ko slmat..already a follower of ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ate :) Follow me din :) thanks

    ReplyDelete