Monday, October 10, 2011
1/2 kl. Maya-maya
100 g. Dole Tomato Sauce
1 carrot cut into strips
1 green bell pepper cut into strips
ginger cut into strip
3/4 cup water
1 tbs. sugar
salt & pepper
1. Rub the fish with salt and fry over high heat until it turns golden brown. Let it rest on paper towels to remove excess grease.
2. Saute ginger, garlic and onion. Add tomato sauce, water, salt, sugar and pepper.
3. When the mixture boil, add carrots and green bell pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add the fried fish and bring to a boil then turn off the stove.
5. Serve hot and enjoy eating!
Kindly "LIKE" my entry at Dole PH. Click here to view my entry, thank you so much!
Sunday, October 9, 2011
4 pcs. Gardenia Pandesal, cut into small pieces
2 cups milk
2 teaspoons cinnamon
¼ cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup brown sugar
¼ cup raisins¼ cup cashew nuts
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. In medium saucepan heat milk over medium heat . Add butter, stirring until butter is melted. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Combine sugar, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 1 minute. Slowly add milk mixture.
4. Place bread in a lightly greased baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with raisins and cashew nuts. Pour batter on top of bread.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until set. Serve warm.
Preparation and cooking time: 60 mins.