1 bundle of kangkong
1 egg white, beaten
1 cup cold water
1 1/2 cup cornstarch
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1. Remove the kangkong leaves, wash and dry.
2. Mix the egg white, water, cornstarch, flour and ginisa mix in a bowl.
3. Dip the kangkong leaves until the leaves are coated with batter.
4. Deep fry until crispy and golden brown.
5. Put fried kangkong in a plate lined with table tissue to drain oil from the leaves.
6. Serve with mayonnaise dip.
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1. Mix all the ingredients.
Tip: Choose kangkong with large and unblemished leaves